Lab In charge: Mr. Vaibhav V. Velip (Lecturer in Electronics Engg)
- Objective of digital laboratory is to acquire basic knowledge of digital logic levels and applications. It provides the platform for multidisciplinary design and projects.
- It also aims to impart practical knowledge of Power semiconductor devices and power electronics circuits.
- Practical’s in the following subjects are conducted in the digital electronics lab
- Digital Electronics.
- VLSI design.
- Power Electronics & Drive Control.
- Industrial Automation.
- Electrical Drawing using CAD
List of Equipments
- 16-bit Digital Kits
- Power Electronic Kits
- Characteristics of DIODE, TRIAC, DIAC, SCR Kits
- IGBT Characteristics Kit
- SCR full wave & Half wave Controlled Rectifier Kits
- 4 -bit up/down Counter Kit
- JK, RS, Flip Flop Kits
- D/A converter Kit
- Encoder & Decoder Kits
- Microcontroller Trainer Kits
- PLC Trainer Kits
List of experiments/skill developed:
- Verification of Logic gates and Demorgan’s Theorems
- Study of basic combinational circuits using logic gates.
- Study of basic Sequential circuits
- Study characteristics of Power electronics devices
- Study power electronics circuits such as inverter, cycloconverter, AC voltage controllers, etc.
- Write and verify ladder programs for basic applications.
Verify ladder program for PLC based applications such as conveyor system, elevator system, bottle filling etc.