Electrical & Electronics department was established in 2006. However previously the branch was Electronics Engineering established in 2004, which was then diversified to Electrical & Electronics Engineering for better future prospects of the students.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
To develop globally acceptable Electrical and Electronics Engineers with professional attitude & ethical values to fulfill the needs of the industry and society
- Develop sound technical foundation in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Develop ambience for professional growth and life- long learning.
- Strengthen soft skills and ethical values.
- Identify and contribute need- based projects.
- Enhance and enrich industry-institute partnership.