Government Polytechnic Curchorem owns a bus and two light motor vehicles in which one is TATA Sumo and another is M&M Bolero.
Sumo is in CDTP service while Bolero is serving Principal.
Bus makes daily trips from the Institute to Curchorem bus stand and back helping the students to reach on time. Bus timings are: 09:00 am from Curchorem bus stand to Polytechnic and 05:15 pm from Polytechnic to Curchorem bus stand.
During exams, bus timings are set as per the exam schedule. The team of transport section is always in a gear to serve the Institute.
Transport section of Government Polytechnic Curchorem includes the following staff members:
1. Mr. Paresh Panshikar – Lecturer in-charge for Institute vehicles
2. Mr. Vishnu G. Naik – Light vehicle driver
3. Mr. Pascoal Rodrigues – Heavy vehicle driver
4. Mr. Sanjay U. Gaunker – Bus conductor
5. Mr. Carlos Fernandes – Light vehicle driver (Contract basis for CDTP)